- Tooth decaying
- Tooth staining
- Bacteria that causes bad breath
- gum diseases.. etc
Basic Dental care- Do’s and Dont’s-
- Choose a right quality soft bristle tooth brush.
- Brush twice a day i.e in the morning and before bed.
- Floss once a day to remove plaque.
- Replace your tooth brush once in 3 months.
- Swirl around inside your mouth with water after eating any kind of food.
- Eat raw fruits like mangoes, guava, apple, dates etc..
- Include vegetables like cauliflower, ladies finger, brinjal.. in your daily diet.
- Drink lots of water daily, have 5-6 glasses of water every morning before breakfast, it totally relieves you from bad breath.
- Do not forget to clean your tongue regularly while brushing.
- Do not ignore regular dental checkups, consult a experienced dentist at least once in a year and get many more advises regarding straightening and whitening your teeth.
- Stop rough brushing and take enough time for brushing.
- Better to avoid fluoride water.
- Do not chew lots of lemon, grapes and oranges..
- Avoid eating more number of chocolates.
- Stop using tobacco products totally.
- Avoid biting or chewing eatables that are too hard.
- Better to avoid food that contain a lot of sugar content.
- Minimize intake of pepper in your diet.
- Do not cover your brushes in a closed containers, which in turn leads to bacteria.
- Do not use others brush..